<< NiCe ReSTauRanT >>

While waiting for my meal...

Snapped this for fun ....heheh

Yeahh...arrived already..huhuhu..* Makannnnn lah apa lagiii

Snapped for fun again...kihkhihkih

Last Friday (16/05/2008), I went to KK City with my friends and some of my family members..Actually there was a Kaamatan Day organized by Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu (DBKK)...I reached there about 7.30pm and the Sugandoi Competition will be start on 8.15pm...So, me and my friend decided to have our dinner somewhere nearby...We spotted a very attractive nearby restaurant...hehehhe...very nice waiters and waitresses they have....Actually this restaurant located near the BBCafe (Sugarban)...Pictures above showed hows the environment inside the restaurant...Very nice rite...For the Kaamatan's photos, sorry cos I've deleted it from my camera...*Salah takan function bah...nah trus terpadam...kimbetsss...Well, only left some photos at the mentioned restaurant..*Nasib ada sikit2 lagi photo kan... :( ..For your information, the weather was not so good during the progress of the Kaamatan's Event...The wind blew strongly...Raining heavily and forced some of the people to get into their cars and some of them directly drove home....Me and the others ran like our battalion bombed by enemies...hahahah...By the way, we managed to watch the Sugandoi Competition...From my opinion, the performances from the contestants a bit disappointed....Some of them performed well and some of them are not...*Bikin naik turun my mood sija hahaha...Oklah, last but not least...the result for the Sugandoi Competition are as below :-

Winner - Mr. Leo
1st Runner-up - Mr. Kennedy Galban
2nd Runner-up - Ms Elsie

P/s --->Congrats to all of them...