<< LeaVinG KucHing TowN >>

"Wifi"ing near MarryBrown cafe...**Curi2 online nie...

My favorite place after all...hehehe...here the wifi open everyday including weekends

I was blur at this time...how come the girl was the one who did the "Tukul2 lantak2"...while the boy watching....**Huh!!..dunia sudah tabalik....

Early in the morning...I sat here at KFC (KIA) while waiting for the boarding

It was yesterday morning when I left Kuching City to continue my outstation month...Going ahead to Sibu by Air Asia flight..It only took about 40 minutes to reach at Sibu's airport...1 week stayed in Kuching was really a tiring days...Everyday, I need to take cab to go to the office and it cost me around RM20+ perday....***Abis bah budget...tiada masa mau oleng2....pertengah bulan plak tu....edeiiii....

The hotel seems very terible..For those who want to book "Borneo Hotel", do keep in mind that, I DON'T suggest you all to stay there...I was angry with my HR for the booking..Well, what to do..I'm the one who give them the approval...**hahahha...kimbets....kana sondiri....The facilities a bit dissapointed...Only the lobby gave them the attraction...hahaha...thumbs up for the lobby...hahaha...the room and the services are "0"....**Kotoh.....

So, right at the moment I'm in the office...Already finished up my task for today and seems so free and can update my blog..hehehe...*jan jilos....Owh ya, here in Sibu, I stay at TanahMas Hotel...My favorite hotel in Sibu....*yala, cos at 2nd floor, they got karaoke lounge...hehehe...can oleng2 maahhh...muahahahha..Last but not least, I will update more as often as I can then....hehe...Can't wait to go home already..I really miss KK......Done..~~PeaCe and ChioW.....