<< I Do LiKe HaiR StyLinG >>

Well..this is my colleague, Jimmy..Last few days, he asked me on how to make a different to his hair...well, since in our office, I'm the only person who likes to do hair styling...So, I suggested him to go for a layer cut..well, yes I do have my own hair stylist somewhere in town area...

Erm...after the cutting session, these pictures showed everything...I asked the barber to restyled Jimmy's hair..and as the result...we were satisfied..

As for your information, actually Jimmy's hair got problem..where we called it "Natural White Hair"...I think this because of their family genetic...Hurmmm...well, its not a big problem..I suggested him again that..it's not a big problem and that one is his advantage..so..I asked him to go for a highlight (Pictures will be publish soon)...