<< My VaLenTinE's DaY CeLebRatiOn LasT NigHt >>

AfTEr thE EaTinG session...muekekek...(Salasaiiiii)

Fresh Steam Talapia with ginger....(Daddy sia punya favrite nieee)

Delicious Stingray with "sambal"

Still waiting for the Steamed Talapia

This is my elder sister

This is my beloved mum

These are my elder brother and my beloved dad...

Yesss...it was Valentine's day yesterday....and last nite we (Some of my family members except my eldest brother---->dia busy sama sumandak dia kahkahakhak) went to have dinner somewhere in Inanam area....When I arrived at home, my mum asked me to ready myself cos we will have our dinner tonight...Wahh...tengah lapar lagi sia tu...hahah...so, I took my bath and get ready everything..but tonight..I told my dad and my brother that I'm too tired too drive..so, decided to follow them lorrrrr....At the restaurant, Every meals ordered by me hahahah..that's me bah...whenever we went out for dinner or what so ever, when it turns to food....I will incharge...kahkahakhakhakha.....well, you know...musti mau yang sedap bah....wakaakakak....The meals and drinks last nite are as below :-

Meals
Fresh Steam Talapia
Kailan with chicken
Stingray with sambal
Chicken Soup
Fried Chicken With Mayonis

Drinks
Chinese Tea Ping (Mum and dad)
Kichai ping (Me)
Hot Coffee (Elder Sister)
Coffee Ping (Elder Brother)

So, we ate as that place like our house----->kahkahahka...paham2 lah...kapala ikan apa jadi...muahahhaha...Owh before I forgot to tell you all..the total was RM66.80....Quite cheap kan...wakakakaak