<< It WaS SundAy ActiVitEs >>

McChicken DeluXe for me and large fries...

This is my beloved mom...Mom..I love you so much mom..mmuaah

Parappa paa paaa...

Went to McD at Jalan UMS

My Grandpa's and Grandma's home...(Pi..makan tengahari bai nie...hahaah)

My aunt's house..Before reach to Grandpa's house

My uncle's house..Before reach to Grandpa's and aunt's house

Yesterday, yes, it was Sunday and normally people are resting in their home. For me, Sunday is a beautiful day as there were no rains and hot environment. Well, as I am resting at my home while enjoying DVD's, my mom asked me if I want to follow her to my grandpa's and grandma's house to have a short visitation...Well, seemed too often I went there to meet with both of them..So, I said "Yes" to my mom...So, after I "refurbished"..(hahahaa...apa punya phrase sia pakai tu...hantam jak lah) my body, then I drove my car with my mom to their house. Drove about 4 minutes then arrived at my grandma's house..(Wakakakaka...4 minit jak pun mau pakai karita kan...mimang pamalas ba sia nie mo jalan kaki...hahaha)...So, we stayed there for about 1 and half hours...Owh ya...before that I saw McD flyers at my uncle's house...huhuhu...(Masiam lapar nie...)...So, I invite my mom to have dinner at McD with me...Firstly, she refused cos' she said she don't have money...Then I replied...no problem..I pay...hahahahaha...We had our dinner for about less then 30 minutes before we going back home.....