<< I'm OuT- WakAkAkaka >>

The stage...sorry for the blurry picture..

Searching for Vocal Key...

Yes...this pictures took on yesterday during the first round of Sugandoi..It was at Dewan Masyarakat Pekan Menggatal...I did my best but what to do...I'm not in the Top 10....(*edeiiiii tiapalah...ni kali teda nasib bah kan...) The first round showed that there were 35 contestants who are struggling to fight to be in the top 10 list.....Different rendition of voices and vocals....As usual, few veterans contestants also joined this competition...*juara2 kampung semua turun bah....Kalo juara kamar mandi...It should be ME lah wakakakkakakaka...Eventhough I'm not selected to be in the final, for sure...I did my best...*wuiseyyy...macam American Idol pla hahahah....Oklah..let me tell you all something...Firtsly, the competition started late..If I'm not mistaken, they start on 11.00am..but in the schedule stated on 9.30am....huh!!! very not professional...haha...Secondly, the boy band is drunk that time..Even my Vocal Key also being dropped to 1 scale/tune....huh...So..the delivering of the song not very good la....hahaha..*korang bayangkan bah..kalo key tidak ngam sama sora..n kalo ngam pun mesti nada yang sangat rendah....tidak lantang kalo mo nyanyi.....Lastly, apa2 pun....I tried it...hahahaha...Standing on the stage and sing to the audience is not a very easy job...you try it if you don't believe me...hahaha..ChioW Luks....