<< I'm BuSy ----->CoMmerCiaL BreAk >>

Got 1...dun know what kind of fish is that...ehehe..

Fishing in action....

Close-up

Anyone can tell me what fish is this?? *Bulih makan kah inda tu...bikin takut owh...

I'm very busy since few days ago...*sigh...well what to do..need to do all the given tasks and no complaining...yala...makan gaji punya orang..apa bulih buat...kihkhikhih..Because of the "busy"ness of my day..This morning I take a break and looked at my Backup HDD for any interesting stuffs....hahaha..*jgn pikir bukan2 kama....AWAS itu utak kuning tu...ahaksss...Well, during my journey to open my archives, I saw these few pictures...I really miss those moment...very memorable..It was fishing time...hahahaha...*walaupun banyak nyamuk..nga sorou poh ada juga dapat 1, 2 ekor bah tu malam...Bah, those who love to go for fishing, please lah bah invite me along...hehehe...~~PeaCe