<< On SunDay MorNinG >>

On Sunday Morning...We went to Gaya Street to have a look for few things...Mr. Rizal want to buy "Kuih Cincin" for his mother...

A snapped by Mr.Rizal while we having our rest..*kimbets ko Gidong pi interpreme sono....

Resting.....Too tired after walking at the Gaya Street's Tamu...

I don't know who took my picture...*Sa yang duluan panat..trus duduk di "kerusi rakyat" hahahaa

Now I can consider that Sabahan are really creative people...huhuhhu..They made it from Bamboo Roots

It was on Sunday morning where people in Sabah always go to Gaya Street to buy few things..Here we called it "Pasar Minggu Lorong Gaya"...ermmm...If I'm not mistaken lah bah....Ok, above are some pictures that we took at Gaya Street during Mr. Rizal visits in Sabah..He asked me that his mother want him to buy some "Kuih Cincin" cos in Brunei there only have the red one and not like Sabah, we have it in white (Or can say a bit grey in colour) colour...When I heard 'Kuih Cincin", I remember that day when Gurangak asked my help to buy it and sent it to the Air Asia Airport due to no transportation...hahaha...*ermm....you owed me deeds tu angaks....khikhihkih.....lalalalala.....Okies..back to our sight seeing and activities in Gaya Street...Gidong and the rest managed to snapped pictures while still in crowds...Me?...hahaha...I tried to walk fast that time...and didn't realize until I reached at the end of that place....hahaha...I'm so tired and I looked for a free seat somewhere nearby...ahahha..that's why you can see me sitting with an old man in that pictures above...*Itu pun men impit2 tu...hahahaha...last2 dia lari juga...kahkahkahkaha....~~peace~~