<< It Was SupErb....BraVo To yOu ALL >> >>

My Tag...

Yessss...I won a small hamper...and my lucky number was 0060....------>Junior, Mesh, Pedo, Jerry and Gidong....please...jangan hampa k...tahun dapan ada lagi tu...hehehe...larikkkkkkkkkk

Photo group hehehe

Louis Pang (*Sorry for the blurry pic...hahaha)

A representative from Nuffnang and Exabytes

Danial a.K.a Gallivanter giving his short speech on that night

This is the stage on that time..

Pedo and Gidong

Jr and Mesh

Snapped this at the Imperial Hotel's Lobby Area...huhuhu..Yes, I went the Sabahan Bloggers Gathering (SBG 2008) last nite...All I can say is, it was superb...Well actually there are few areas they can improve but overall are ok...I met lots of bloggers during the event and for sure, some of them I already met before...Enjoy my pictures above..~~~PeaCE beBeH....