<< MyStarZ's AuDiTioN >>

Acting like this in front of the crowds/public at 1Borneo....hahaha..who cares...

What a nice wallpaper...I like it..

1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Went to Pizza for our lunch...hehehe...*Sadap owh...thanks to the sponsorer...hahaha

Crowds at that time...to watch the LG Mystarz's Audition

Yeahhh...Its, LG Mystarz's Audition...

Yuhuuu...how are you?...Yes...you lah...my friends/viewers/readers hahaha...and to name a few...Today (Sunday), I went to 1Borneo mall to watch the LG Mystarz's audition...It was not my idea anyway..I rather stay at home and enjoying my Astro Channel...hahaha..but, a friend of mine asking me to company him to 1Borneo for shopping activity (*Sight seeing jak yang banyak sa buat hahahaha...cuci2 mata mahhhhh...kekekeke)...Unfortunately, the audition session was in action, so, we decided to spent few minutes to watch this event...(*Few minutes kaka....padahal....mau limpas satu jam lebih juga berdiri ....edeiiii hahaha)...At the same time, I met few bloggers and my friends....ermmm....*ramai jugalah dorang sono....We had our "chit" chatting for a while before we asked for leave...*Nda bulih lama2 nanti apa yang dirancang nda terbuat....huhuhu..As we planned, we went for shopping...This time I bought a new cotton T-Shirt with "Koler"...hahaha...*apa bah nama dia dlm inggiris tu...kehkehekehke..It cost me about RM72.90, errrr I think, its too expensive...hahaha...Don't know what to say...this is one of my bad habit....hahaha...Better I re-think again about the U-mobile's advertisement...hahaha...It says that "Pay only what you need"--->Butul kai tu....asal ada bunyi2 sikit bulih la bai tu kan hahahaha..Oklah...time to sleep...the time showed that it is 1:39 a.m....hahaha..gudnite then...~~PeaCe and C yaa again...Ciao

4 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. neh mcm ada sy d saaana dpn tyme tu lg mystarz tu... hahaha!

  2. hushmonkey---->jadikah...hahahaha...haruslah kamu di sana hahahaha

  3. mmg harus ada di sana... best umpat org... hahaha!

  4. hushmonkey----->hahahaha....ko mimang.....