<< AnoTheR TaG - By CiCaK >>

Arlowww....hehehe....my busy months really freak me out...I even don't have much time to organize my blog...hehe...sorry for that cause...I mean my busy"ness" time hahahaha...well, today I want to post or more specifically want to answer Cicak's tag.....Ok, let me copy and paste the rules down here:-

All you need to do is list down the household chores you hate and why you hate it. Then copy the image provide and tag as many people as you want! Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list and you’re done. (Rules copied from Cicak's blog)

Now let me list down what household's activities that I really hate/dislike :-

1) Laundry - I really hate this, cos if i do the laundry, for sure my mum will ask me to help her to wash my dad's uniform....Huh!!..For your info my dad is a policeman..so, when it comes to uniform, there are too many buttons need to take out...edeiiiii...*bikin susah...

2) Grass Cutting - Hahaha..this is the household's activity that I hate the most...Normally my eldest brother or my dad will do this for us...But, if both of them are not around, automatically, I will be the victim...*Sigh....hahaha

3) Sweeping - When it comes to do sweeping...ermm what can I say....Err well, It sucks.....Sweeping on the floor is so tiring...Here at my home, there are too many living room..Once you sweep one site, again automatically my mom will asked me to sweep there rest of it...So, better I refuse to sweep one site rather than sweeping all the living room...*Ketara bah pemalas sa nie kan hahaha....

4) Washing the plate - ermmm...Hate it...Hate it...Hate it....hahahaha..All I know is just eat..eat...eat..eat...thats why I always fight with my eldest sister...hahaha...She always keep complaining to my dad and mom cos I never wash my plate after use it...hahaha..but at the end..I always win...*you know, women's routine hahahahahaha

5) Being a babysitter - Huh!! Yes, I don't have any little siblings...But, sometimes my aunt will come and sent their "Precious" little boy to our family if they are busy or got something urgent to do...My aunt work as a policewoman while her husband is sick and always need to go for medical appointment (Brain Tumor Victim--->sian kan...)...You know it when you are dealing with little boy who is 4-5 years old....His name is MeL Zico Best Melvin Fong...He is very "Jajal"...always freak me out with his "Hyperactive" attitude...*kimbetsss....(*tapi kadang2 sa "lasing" kapala dia abis terlampau jajal hahahaha....)

Well you all, that are some of the household's activities that I really hate the most...Here I will not tag anybody/anyone....wakakakaka...siou Cicak...I break the rules again....kihoiiiii...aramaitiiieeee and PeaCe