<< A GifT FrOm AunTy >>

Photo 1

Photo 2

Arlowww you all....Good morning...ermmm what can I say here...ermmmm..oklah, yesterday, my aunt came to our house for normal visitation...*Biasalah...ramai pula saudara-mara mau datang pi kawan2 di rumah ni bulan hehehehe...apa2 sija lah....By the way, my aunt ask me whether I already make/ordered my new "Baju Melayu" for this Raya Day...I replied to her that I haven't do it yet...Then, she went to her car and brought something for me...After she gave me, I smiled to her....wow....actually its a 4 metres "kain biru".....hahaha..and she told me that the "Kain" bought at Brunei...ermmm..I don't care lah about that..as long its free...it's ok then...hahaha...thanks to my aunt.....Last year she also gave me one and this year she gave me again...hehehe...thanks...I hope it will be until forever hahahaha...*Sepa nda mau kain free kan hahahaha....So, this year for raya celebration, off course my "Baju Raya" will be blue in colour...hahaha..today, I will sent it to the Armani Jeans Tailor Shop (Centre Point) to make my "Baju Raya"....Should be only RM100 below...*Nda tau lah kalo sudah naik harga....So, I will post the "Baju Raya" once complete....okie.....~~PeaCe You All

4 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. wah baju melalyu pale blue or is it light blue? bagus lah ko beraya sini...sa beraya di negara urang...ekeke

  2. warna apa...?tunggu dan lihat sija hahahaha...ya syukur sa dpt raya sini kan hehehehe

  3. waaaa cantik kain ko ni...ba..kain free sepa nda mo..klu ko nda mo ko bagi sa la...haha..jus kidding..ba mo puasa da..selama berpuasa k..raya jan lupa jemput...kekke

  4. princess kathleen---->hehehe....ya bah sepa yang nda mau barang free kan hehehehe.....bbkk