<< HaPpy MerDeKa Day >>

Now is 30th Of August 2008 and tomorrow will be 31st of August 2008. Well, its a merdeka celebration for us as a Malaysian...yihaaaa....Ermmm..seems this Merdeka Day, everyone got their own activity. Some of my friends went to Sipadan Island for diving session, some of them went to KL and as for me, I do have my own activity as I will having my orchestra performance tonight and tomorrow somewhere in Menggatal area. Actually, its an event that organized by "Kementerian Pelancongan Sabah"....I can't wait the coming moments where we will perform in front of the crowds who came from various places....huhuhu....I hope everything will be fine and goes well...hehe...We'll wait and see lorrr....by the way, I want to wish a Happy Merdeka Day to all Malaysian....huhuh...~~~~PeaCe and Merdeka....Merdeka....Merdeka....