<< I'm SicK >>

Hello you all...huh!..Since yesterday I felt not very well...I took an MC today...For your information, I got bad flu and coughing a lot...ermm....I went to the private clinic and asked for treatment..The doctor said that my cough is not a normal cough..Its normally happened for those who have asthma...ermm...Tell you something, I've been to this clinic and the same doctor told me that I got asthma before...Normally when we go for a treatment at the same clinic, they should have our records right? This was what I've been thinking after took the treatment...Abviously, this clinic didn't have good filing system...*cincai butul kan....whateverlah...I felt better after took the medicines..Went to office for a while cos other sataff reported to me that they can't online to internet..huh!!!...*sigh.....terpaksa juga singgah sikijap...Another more, site from Kudat, gave me a called and report to me that she cannot open our Online Billing System....Cehhh!! she always like this...always do the billing process last minutes...So today, I can't help you more...I'm Sick....hahahaha....So you all, I need to get my rest as I'm going to work tomorrow, 1 day MC will do for me then...no worries...hahaha...~~PeaCe and May God Bless You All