<< I'm DonE >>

Yahooo.....at last I finished my projects this year...huhuh....I'm very happy hahahha....So, should be no problem for my Performance Appraisal Review this coming November...I hope I can get full bonus amount next year...hehehe....

I saw in my yearly schedule, I only have 3 projects which I need to settle before end of March, 2009...Still got time right...ahaksss...No headache already for 3,4 months ahead from now on....time to relax my body and mind....I do hope all of my friends and expecially my colleagues to finish up their projects so that we can relax for few months...One thing about my job is, when it turns to busy time, it will sure be busy for days and sometimes the whole month will be busy...but if the projects done means, it's time to honeymoon hahhaha....

Oklah you all, I need to stop here for a while...I need to do some reports regarding my outstation recently....**Kalo nda, nda bulih claim lorrr.....hehehe...~~PeaCe and HappY RaYa