<< MiSs BoRneO 2009 - 1st HeaT-ParT 1 >>

Familiar with them????

The silver in colour are Rounnah Beb and Julylen

These are the contestants who made to the semi final...

Elimination result...

They're waiting for the result...

Rounnah Beb and the other 2nd four contestant...

Introduction...

Rounnah Beb in action....

Randy (*yang tulak Green Tea + Chivas...hahahahaha) and Me...(1st time met with him..a friend at facebook)

Those pictures took during the 1st heat of Miss Borneo 2009....The event took place at Edgar's Pub And Restaurant (the same row at PortView Restaurant, Kota Kinabalu)..I had the opportunity to watch this competition cos my cousins (Rounnah and Rebecca) are in the group of the contestants...Arrived there around 9:00pm...One thing I can say about Edgar's is the place is quite O.K...I love the band...Especially the girl who got the spiky hair with black shirt on that night....She sang very well and lively...At Edgar's also, I met with few "Facebookers"...hahaha...sorry cos didn't say hi to some of you...Owh, I met with Randy Rithcie too....*Hahahahahaha....a 1st time met buddy who dare to say that "I'm the only person Who dinch to go Djunction for clubbing..."~~~~lmao...hahahahah....Kimbetss ko bro....miahahahaha...Well, thats the story for 1st heat Miss Borneo 2009 part 1...will publish the part 2 soon...just be patient ya..~~PeaCe