<< GoTcHa.... >>

Jimmy at the kitchen

Bvvry and Lincoln on the floor

Hahaha...nothing much I can say about these two photos above...huhuhu..They are Operation Departments's Staffs..Mr. Jimmy, Mr. Bvvry and Mr. Lincoln...I caught them sleeping when I went to store room this afternoon...hahaha..well..well..well...Don't worry my friends..I wont tell your boss...Don't be afraid...hahaha...*Peace....(*Tapi misti balanja lunch bisuk kama hahahaha).....If I'm their boss, surely they will "kena" punya...but, they're from another department, so, none of my business ...hahahaha..*biasalah bai tu..sa assumed derang berehat after did the packing...hehehe...~~PeaCe

4 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. ahhhhhhh tiada yang lebih siuk daripada tidur di tmpt kerja. hahahahaha.

    sa kalau sa punya klas abis, awal lagi sa pulang rumah tu krokkk krokk krokkk...
    (sampai kana panggil bos ni)

  2. cicak-->hahahahaa...dakat jua rumah ko sama sikul...tinggal quarters sigu kah tempinai

  3. Hoi Hoi (J******) Keja ke main wrestling?? Potong gaji korang...!!! Pigi buat kerja...!!!!!

    Kekekeke.....

  4. Kekeke...kadapatan diorang main2 tengahkerja sama BOS baa... Kotoh>>>Tiwas>>>Siapa>>>Suruh