<< WeDdiNg DaY At TenGhiLan >>

One of my business partner, Mr. Poul.....Right at this time, can say a bit "Paning-paning kana lihing" heheheh

Met with Ateng..Ateng and his groups were the band boy that day

Who's that...uhukkkssss...Ben Simon....jangan tapuk2 gia kalo bagambar kio asiii...huhuhu

Some of my groups met with Ateng and the gang....

Last Saturday, me and some of my friends went to our friend's wedding day...Location, should be at Kampung Suromboton, Tenghilan..When we arrived there, I think it was too late already, but, you know, there were still lots of crowds...huh...malu2 jugalah mau masuk mula-mula...After we gave the present to the brides..we then were invited to have our meal...a bit weird for us cause, normally when it turns to eat time, guests will take their dishes as many as they like...but here..it was totally different...hurmm...to those who went there last time, should know what I'm trying to say over here...heheheh...After having our so called kampung-kampung dishes..A guy came and there was a jug of water...yellow colour (lihing bahhhhh..ngeh ngeh)...heheh...so, the game has just started...