<< huhu..WhiCh oNe wiLL Win...Can You GueSs >>

yess...yes...please have a look over here...Cock Fight...hahahha....My grandpa always like this...maybe his hobby rite?....tapi, cuba korang tinguk itu ayam...macam menari poco-poco plak kan...hahahah...balenggang pata-pata..ngana pe goyang pica-pica

Maybe this was the tactic....huhu...hiding its head down there...wink*wink*.....sotttt....kan....heiii you two....please show us like Cotender mahhh...aiyaaaa....wasting time loooo...

Last time I went to my grandpa house...yeah, normally I visit them on the weekend...it was nothing, just having few conversation and off cause...I want to have my lunch or dinner with them...you know guys, my grandma can cook...She really like to cook...you say what you want...sinalau, kinoring, bosou, sup ayam gurouk...anything..hehehe.....At the same time, I have the oppurtunity to see the cock fight there...my grandpa's and my uncle's hobby lah tue...hehehe