<< SpeCiAL InviTaTioN >>

Huh...it was hard for me to walk in the middle of these crowds..

What do you think? Crowd enough? hehehe....

Felt tired after have a walk inside that camp...I took a rest at the other camp while having my lamb chop which cost me about RM15.00...Hurm....

Last few night, I got a call from my cousin asking me if I want to join them to go for a bazaar event somewhere in Tanjung Aru. This bazaar organized by (*)^%(% (Lupa sudah apa nama ini company..heheh)...So here, they have Damai Club House, Ewest, TNGC, Cempaka Square, Ariva, Flying Club House and many more...So, for those who know these few names..Wink*wink*...hahahahah...(Rahsia mah...mana bulih kasih tau...uhukss)..So, my cousin gave me two bundles of Coupons...I flipped it and counting the amount..wahhh..grand total equals to RM100...hahaha...that day my mom also with me along with my 2nd elder brother....(So, paham2 lah, 3 orang X RM100 = RM300....mamy sia tia tau apa dia bili..sayur, buah, kuih...mcm2 ada)..It was really nice...My mom come and met me at the other camp while I'm having my lunch with Lamb Chop...So, at about 4pm..we decided to go home with my big stomach after makan2...hehehhe..and in the end...sia juga angkat semua tu plastik2 mamy sia...aiyaaa.....krem trus tangan sia owhhhh