<< WomEn's BoDy BuiLdeR >>

Dancing or posing???..(Bollywood kai nie....krekrkekrek)

Nice pose...(bulihlah kampung2..hahaha)

This one...wink*wink*...speechless owhh...(Bulih kasih kanal si dogoes...alalalalalala)

This one more on exotic pose...huhuhu...(sumarat sia tinguk...)

I dunno what the hell this woman doing...huh...(Tugu kah...kkaakakaka)

Well, I got this idea when I saw a trailer regarding this women's Bodybuilder on the net. I felt interesting to upload some of the great pictures in here. Pictures above are some of it. For me, it's normal to watch men's version, but seldom for women's version....(hahahahah...mau juga tinguk kemampuan durang bah kan...)...So, enjoy it...lalalala..huhuhuh...(sia tia tau arhh...kalo ada urang *(^&)^&^^%&...muekekkek...)..

p/s :----->dogoes, jan ko jelos body dorang arh...krekrkerke