<< WasH TimE >>

Front View

Behind Seat--> left side

Front-->left side angle

Front-->Right side angle

This morning, on my way to the nearest clinic (Sumakit boh gia....), I went to a car wash to cleanup my car, outside and inside (Vacuum lah bai nie.....)..I'm impressed with the service that they give me..Everything was perfect. Pictures above took when they are snowing my car (Malas mau keluar bah...panas butul di luar..so tunggu ja di dalam karita sambil beraircond...)...2 workers snowing my car and it only took 3 minutes...wow...very good....then, after the snowing session, I then reverse my car to another section where 7 workers cleaned outside and inside..(Lap sana sini..kasih kilat tayar...vacuum semua sana sini....)..took them only 3 minutes also...hahahaha....plus 3 minutes for snowing...equals to 6 minutes....quite fast rite....huhuhuhuhuhu....I double checked my car..inside + outside...I'm satisfied...well..I never experienced services like this...to fast and yet satisfied....

2 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. So bobby, brapa la kunun ko bayar?

  2. freddass...harga semua snowing termasuk vacuum is only RM6.00....murah kan