<< Who SaiD EnGLisH iS EaSy?? >>


Morning you ols...hurmmm...well, I just entered my office and turned on my pc awhile ago..I think today, there's nothing to blog actually, but, I must write something as it can release my tension a bit...Well, off course some people said that blogging can reduce our stress. Hurmmm...I found they told the truth guys...People out there who read my post, do try it babe...hahahaah...You will not lose or waste anything but you gained more from blogging....Okie, my post today is about English language. Who said English is easy? Hurmmm...is there any person vote for the " English is easy" quote???..Yeah, I admit that my English also not so good. Honestly to say (...wakakakak...Manglish bah sia pakai selalu...)..But at least I try to develop and improvise my English skills...huhuhuhuh...So, here...I will write down few questions about English matter. I got these stuffs from my ex-classmates who is now an English Language Teacher.

FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH "YES" OR "NO"

1.______, I'm a pig.
2.______, I'm fool.
3.______, I'm a donkey.

Last but not least, thank you for trying these questions....(muahahahha....susah kan inggeris....kihkhihkihkih....)

p/s------>sepa barani jawab...ahakssss