<< Ayu ----> OIAM...SeLecTed CLipS >>


Ayu With Jaclyn Victor (Top 5-OIAM)



My Heart Will Go on (Ayu OIAM -Top 6)



Tari Tualang Tiga (Ayu OIAM - Top 7)

Well you all, we cannot deny that how big and how strong her voice in One In A Million (OIAM) competition. From the beginning I really like this contestant....In my opinion, she has a very unique, strong, and good voice rendition...Honestly I really like this Sabahan contestant. Since the beginning, I already told my family and other friends that this person can go far and will go for the finale...Yes, now...all my guesses answered already...huhuhuhu...----->my instinct tell the truth bah...hahahaah...Last but not least, she really made it to the final...go Ayu..go..make us proud...make Sabah and Sabahan proud..we will support you...

p/s :- So, sepa2 yang ignore opinion sia dulu tue pasal si Ayu...okie...it's my turn to revenge..hahaha...Especially my elder brother...muakakakka...ko bilang ko mau balanja kalo Ayu masuk final kan...kan..kan...jangan kama pura2 lupa..sia ingat tu...huhuhuhu