<< TeMpLatE ProBLem-TesTinG >>

Photo taken on*&^%$...lupa sudah

At &^%$#&*..tia tau apaini tampat..wakakaa

Errmmm...since afternoon my blog template's setting got problem..when I try to publish something, the main table for posting will automatically increased the width of the table..huh..damn**Never faced this kind of problem before and I hate it so much...(Buat punya buat...last2 tertidur depan pc....di opis lagi nie...wakakakak)...Maybe I forced my right brain too much...wakakakaak...**Budu kan...adakah gitu...If I'm not mistaken these pictures took long time ago after we (Jimmy and Yvonne (Branch Manager)) did a spot check to our company's site at Papar...Yvonne asked me to stop somewhere cos' she want to go to the toilet...hahaha..So, I stopped her at *&(&^%....nah...apaitu..jgn pikir bukan2..cos' sia nda tau apa nama nie tempat yang sia berenti...har..har..har.......While waiting for Yvonne, me and Jimmy sempat ambil2 gambar maahhh.....hahaha..and some of the pictures are as above....