<< WhaT A Day iN TawaU >>

Hi guys...I just want to make a simple post over here....FYI, now I'm inside a cafe where provides a Wifi services...huhuuhuh...At my hotel where I stay, no internet connection and even a Wi-fi services also didn't have over there...whatlah....ketinggalan zaman butul....wakakakakaka....BN BN where are you...please upgrade ok.....wakakakakaka...Oklah, easy to say, now I'm going to tell you what have I through since I came here in Tawau...So, the story begans....huhuhu

1) Arrived at Tawau International Airport at about 5.00pm---->Raining heavily when we reached in Tawau
2) I took bus from the airport cos I know already where I need to drop...---->pakai teksi 3 kali ganda mau bayar...by bus only cost me about RM10.00
3) During the journey to the hotel that I book, suddenly our bus, stop..and the driver rushed out from the bus to see something...He came back and say sorry cos the bus tyres already punture...huhuhhuh....malangnyaaaaaa
4) So, we need to use public transportation...apa lagi bus berhenti-henti lah....wearing a coat, I look like sooooo dumb inside that bus...so crowded inside...hahahaha....maluuuuuu owhhhhhh
5) I check-in about 6.30pm and after I reached at my room, I took a fast bath and felt so fresh after that....I then went to KFC to "tapau" dinner meals...huhuhuh...but before that I remember I closed my bathroom door after I took my bath...When I came back to my room and want to wash my legs...HUH...*&^%$#...the door was closed....kimbetsss****...what the hell of going on overhere...seemed everything went wrong.......

So u ols', that are my day...where I felt like so dumb and soooo weak due to those uncomfortable and unpredictable event...Oklah..I'm off again.teda socket sini..laptop mau weak bateri dah nie......to be CONTINUE...wakakaka