<< In KeniNGau NoW >>

huhuhu...At the moment, I'm in Keningau now..Staying at Hotel Juta Keningau...Arrived here at about 4.00pm something la....The journey was so tiring...huh...but what to do...cos, tomorrow I need to conduct a System Training to one of our company's site..The chronologies for this journey are as below :-

1) Should be 4 of us will join this trip, but 2 of them canceled their plan due to some un-avoidable matters.So, me and my colleague the only persons came here in Keningau..
2) Check-in at Juta Hotel..Before that I showed my voucher receipt that our HR fax to me as a confirmation. The receptionist acted blur and asking me..what is this?....hahahahah....*sikit lagi sia mau tanya, berapa lama dah ko kerja dalam bidang perhotelan...wakakakak...tapi sia nda sanggup abis dia santik...muheheheheh
3) Decided to have a look at "Rombengan" 's stuffs near the Tung Ma's Bus Station..When I reached there, most of the stalls are closed...Disappointed again...
4) My camera digital's memory card stucked inside my laptop's card reader port----->malang lagi...
5) So now, I decided to release my tension...I think my tenssion was carry forward from my Tawau's trip.....kitaii.......terbawa-bawa nie....FYI, inside this hotel's elevator, I saw a list where 2nd floor got Majung Room????------->apa laitu kan....so dalam pikiran sia...mesti sauna....muakakakakak...Cos, at the same level, there got fitness room also....hahahah....we'll see later cos now I want to call the operator to ask for it........SAUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA...kihoiiiiii

TO Be CONTINUE..........