<< AF6 FirsT ConcerT ReVieWs >>

My Reviews For AF6 1st Concert

MY COMPLIMENTS GOES TO

STACY-->good, she performed just what I espected..thanks god Stacy...go go go
STANLY-->just ok, I feel some weirdness in his voice...huhuh...unique maybe
NADIA-->okey, Got voice but still no Ummphhh

MY "BOOOOO'S" GOES TO


Saida -->Pitchy, I can hear and feel that she was nervous at that night
Riz --> Out of tune, jangan rupa mirip anuar, trus mau ikut cara nyanyian anuar zain juga...jgn gitu....
Faisal -->So Pathetic
Naim -->So Pathetic

Rina -->So Pathetic, ermm...sia 50-50 ba dia nie...macam bulih tidak ja
Alif -->So Pathetic, versi paling buruk pernah sia dangar
Toi -->So Pathetic
Nubhan -->So Pathetic
Ika -->So Pathetic
Lufya -->So Pathetic
Yana -->So Pathetic

* SO PATHETIC=I DON'T CONSIDERED IT AS A PERFORMANCE

VOTES AFTER CONCERT

1. Stanly - 12%
2. Stacy - 12%
3. Nadia - 10%
4. Saida - 9%
5. Riz - 8%
6. Faisal - 7%
7. Naim - 7%
8. Rina - 7%
9. Alif - 6%
10. Toi - 6%
11. Nubhan - 6%
12. Ika - 4%----->Ada juga yang undi kasian kai nie....huh
13. Lufya - 3%
14. Yana - 3%

Well, this are my reviews for all AF6 students this year...I admit that the 1st concert was so boring, not interesting and dull...No energetic performance which I waited from the beginning...Maybe, the students need time but what to do, I still need to review it and post it in my blog..So, IF...I say IF these students read my blog, don't blame me for this cos' this was based from what YOU performed that night...

*Thumbs up for AC Mizal for a good mc....hahahahah..I laughed so damn "teruk" hahahahah