<< SaRaWaK's OuTsTaTioN ScHeDuLinG >>

Firstly, I pointed my cursor to the address bar at my Mozilla Firefox and typed http://www.maswings.com.my..then I got the main page as shown above...

I choosed the date and the destination...This is because my schedule had been confirmed by the Top Management..So, I need to book it now..

After I click "NEXT", this is what I saw...(**kimbetss...SOLD OUT.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..tension butul.....ini semua pasal HR nie...lambat macam siput...terpaksa lah sia naik BUS BERHENTI-HENTI..edeiiiii)...I've been through this moment...So, I pretend to be cool jak lah in front of my other colleagues...(* dalam hati sia...hanya tuhan saja yang tau bah....ahaksss....)..It was so hard to use bus go to Mukah from Kuching..It tooks about 3 Hours...ayoyoyoooo...pleaselah..help me GOD....