<< DeLayed PosT -->MeeTinG At BerjAya PaLacE HoTeL >>

Me and our temporarily PIC, Ms. Azinie....

Me and our Sales & Training Section Manager, Mr. Ashish...

Last Sunday on 23rd Of March 2008, it was a busy day for me as our company meeting held that time at Berjaya Palace Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah...Started at 7.30pm but we need to be there at about 5.30pm to make sure everything is ok...That time, I only supervised for LCD Projector and to make sure that I fetch our CEO, Dato' Lim to reach the meeting hall and going back to his hotel at Le Meridean Hotel...I've been for this task for few times already..huhuhuh...The crowds that time really made our meeting successful ....At the same time there were a farewell party for Army Management team at the second conference room..So, just imagine how crowded the lift waiting area that nite....ermm...oklah..this is a simple post from me...Mau makan lu.......nyammmnyammnyammm