<< A DaY WheRe I Did LoTs Of ThinG >>

Today, 04/04/2008 - Friday...

As usual, I woke-up early in the morning today..If I'm not mistaken around 7.oo am..Took my bath around 15 minutes and get ready for about 10 minutes...(*my routine okie...hahaha)

I left my house about 7.30am and reach at the office around 8.00am..Took my breakfast with my colleague..*apa lagi kalo bukan sup isi ikan goreng hahahaha...

Went back to office around 8.45am. Few minutes later got call from our Temporarily Manager, asked for my help to check her laptop. After took my coffee (* 3+1 okie.....not kopi O...huhuhu), I went to our manager's office. She told me that her laptop didn't display anything...*Edeiiii...baru kamarin sia format pun...takkanlah ada masalah sudah...huhuh...I restarted the laptop, and amazingly, it turn on...hahaahha...

After that went back to ground floor again to have chat sessions with two of my colleagues..Jimmy and Lincoln...Few minutes later, the manager called me again saying that got problem with scanning software..*edeiiiiiii....terpaksa naik balik 1st floor office...I just change the setting and the software works fine...

Another after few minutes again..the manager called me again and asked me to send her to nearest CIMB bank...*atukkoiiiii....mataina aku...hehehe...So, without saying too many argument, I just gave her a lift to the nearest CIMB bank somewhere in Inanam's area...I waited at the parking area for about 6 to 7 minutes..I don't care actually. As long she can settle down her things at CIMB bank...Before we drove back to the office, I decided to send my car to a workshop for a normal servicing. We took about 30 minutes to wait until the mechanic done with my car.

After sent back the manager, my colleague, Jimmy asked my help to send him to the nearest BSN...*atukkoiiii....mmbaah..since he helped me a lot, so, why not I give him a hand lah bah kan...Drove about 4 minutes, the traffic light not functioning and that made the main road busy...After we took some money (*sa pun ada ambil bah...few hundreds lah..ngam2 mau bayar kereta kan)..I drove to AMBANK at the other side of Inanam Town...huhuhhuuh...pi bayar karita sa lah apa lagi....after that, we went back to office again...

I rest for a while before I continue my other task that I should do today..After having my 30 minutes rest, I then drove to KK city (*actually mau pi DBKK punya office bah...mau ambil borang tukar nama pemilik...)..Reached there and found that there was no empty parking..should be more than 20 minutes finding an empty parking to park...edeiiii...panattttttttttt butul bah....The weather also not very good. It started to rain as I park my car near the Sugarbun at Gaya Street..*naahh..amik kau..jalan kaki time hujan2....my god...at last, I managed to get the form as fast as I can cos, there were not many customer at that time...

Reached at the office around 3.30pm and rushing to my own office at 4th floor..Doing some daily activities..huhuh..checking few of my friend's blogs lah..apa lagi...lagi mau tanya kah...hahahaha...3 minutes left....then 5 minutes left...then 12 minutes left....last2...I fall asleep...huhuhuhuh...Woke up at 5.00pm sharp..hahaha..balikkk sudah...But, then I remember to do something..this afternoon, my cousin asked my help to make an email for him. Actually he want me to help him apply a new position at a new company...edeiii...rushing to do that thing...done with the email...I continue my writing lah....hehehe...nah..mau abis sudah..now the time show it is 5.37pm...My bos at HQ sent me an instant message saying that I need to fax back few documents...*macam mau nangis sudah siaaaaaaaaaa...banyak juga sa buat nari nie...oklah..need to go...

Actually, I've got few more things to do this night....
1) Need to go to Ambank to bank-in some money for my brother at Sarawak..(* dia baru dpt kerja government, so dia tiada duit untuk bayar rumah sewa..so, adik kena tolong abg dia...hahaha)
2) My mum ask me to "belanja" dia makan ikan bakar tonight...edeiii....(* to my mum...bulih bah kalo ko mummy...hehehe...love you mum...)
3) I think, the last one should be "Hu Ha Hu Ha" sessions.....aramaitieeeeeeee...