<< AF6's 3rd ConCerT ReViews >>

AF6's 3rd ConcerT ReviEw

STACY – GOOD
A very good performance..I like it very much....I also agreed with the comments from judges, Stacy seemed losing her focus on movements..Seemed not well arranged...*tapi tiapa Stacy...you are one of the best that nite...keep up the good work..

FAISAL – PATHETIC
His perfoormance was so dull and empty..pitchy everywhere...Even I didn't know what was he trying to do...my god..please lah...Should be out based on his performance.

NADIA – GOOD
I still like this contestant...Actually she got the confident when she perform her song...Best of luck Nadia..keep up the good work

ALIF - JUST OKEY
Well, after two down-level performances for two weeks before, this week I really saw Alif move front a bit..yeahh...this is what we want Alif...An improvement...

LUFNYA - JUST OKEY
I can see the spirit inside her...She's improving...but what to do...She's out and that was Malaysian Votes...

NAIM – PATHETIC
Until now, I still don't know what is Naim's special ability in singing area...Please...there's a lot more talented people comparing to him...Sorry, you deserved to be out based from your performance last night...

STANLY – PATHETIC
Another down-level performance...This showed that Stanly is not a versatile singer...*Dua minggu sudah dengan persembahan yang tidak menepati citarasa...huh...

SAIDA – JUST OKEY
Still didn't see the confidence inside her...Saida, if you want to win...do improve the confident of yourself...trust me, you got voice, and your tone also very good...but the only thing you need to take attention is your confident..

NUBHAN – PATHETIC
I don't consider this is a performance... A weak performance by Nubhan..PLEASE IMPROVE

RIZ – JUST OKEY
Problem with diction..Can improve more Riz...Banyakkan latihan k....

TOI - JUST OKEY
Ehem...Toi...you don't have the selisme technic...(voice waving..)...thats why your performance so weak..no improvement...if we say CONSISTEN...yes consisten...Actually he sing in a safe way...Keluar lah bah dari comfort zone ko tu.....

RINA - GOOD
At first, I don't think she can do a rock performance...but, that night really open my eyes...Mama Rina is improving to be better...hehehehe...Experience tought us a lot kan mama...heheheh

VOTED OUT


LUFFYA
NAIM