<< Do I neEd ThiS ??... >>

Arlowww you ols'.....hurmm...I'm about to tell all of you regarding "ACNE" aka "Jerawat" aka "Jarawat/jirawat in dusun language" muhahahaha..My face skin break out because of this errr...what can we call this...disease? infection? or something suitable to describe this "Masalah Muka" kohkhokhohkhoh..

Acne...acne..acne... :( ....I hate to discuss about this cos I've problem with this...People who met me before, knew about it...hehehe (*Sepa2 pernah jumpa sa..jangan kestau urang kama....malu..muka sa banyak jirawat...hahaha)...Before this I had use few products to overcome this skin problem..Yes, I did some research and what can I say over here is..pimples/acne main causes still uncover..there were too many causes..We need to take note few causes such as below.

- Food that you eat
- Environment
- skin sensitivity
- Natural causes

Products that I had used before

T3 cream
---->rugi membeli, tiada kesan
OXY ---->bikin hilang warna baju kalo terkena baju
Fair & Lovely ----> urang bilang urang kaling ja patut pakai...hahaha
Detol --->kunun2 mau kasih bunuh bakteria di kulit muka
Protex--->supaya boleh kurangkan aktiviti bakteria..wakakak
Clean & Clear (Johnson & Johnson)--->ok ok lah
currently, L'oreal toner---->mau kasih minimize itu pole...hahaha

Result = my pimples still breaking....edeiiiiiii

So, this time I want to try a new brand called "Clearasil"..I've heard about it before but never try it..For sure this time, I will try it lah.....hehehe...Mau pi cari di "Watson" or "Guardian" nanti malam la...wakakaka....After main badminton la....

Some info for Clearasil at
http://www.clearasil.us/what_for_men.shtml ---->for Men
Main website at http://www.clearasil.us

* p/s ------>Jimmy, Gidong, Robert, Momon, Steve, Sabinus, Safuan...jgn lupa main badminton nie malam jam 8pm di court numbur 4...Stadium Likas kio...see you there

2 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. hai bobby...

    inda pun ada jirawat ko sia tinguk dalam pic tu. Halus jak pun...

    yang penting jan ko kacau tu jirawat. Pandai melarat tu pi tampat lain. Mengkali tangan ko yg suka mengacau tu muka...

    :)

  2. hi eedany.....halus ko bilang...hehehe...gravel bah muka aku nie....yalah...maybe, kuat mengacau nie tangan nie....tulah dia merebak kan...hehe