<< NoW ThE JouRneY BeGinS >>

Reached at Telang Usan Hotel.....okiee....(*will post more...just wait...hehe)

Welcome To Kuching.......

River's view from aircraft....(*banyak boya nie tau...bukan suka2 mau pi mandi)

Don't get fooled by seeing the picture....(Indah rupa dari rasa..hahah)

Blueish sky...khakahkahka..

A scene from the aircraft...(santik owh kan....)

Waiting at the departure hall (Air Asia, Kota Kinabalu)....

Nothing much to say over here...I will be busy for few days as I need to complete few projects in Kuching and Sarawak...But, please don't worry, cos, I'll update my blog as often as I can.....and it would be graphically posting....At the moment, I'm in Sarawak Plaza (kalo sia nda silap lah...)..at KFC and thanks to god cos this KFC got wifi...hahhaha....(tapi weekdays sija tu kan..weekends dorang nda buka tu.....).....After this will go to waterfront to snap some picture and the time now is 6.30pm (Masih lagi tarang owh.....lambat malam gia sini nie kan...edeiiii...macam ja first time sa datang kuching kan...hahahahaha)....