<< A ShoRt WalKinG siGht-SeEinG >>

Okie...this photo I rate for the best one for yesterday short walking activity..hehehe...very nice design and color combination...

Actually, I was attracted to took this picture since the design really attracted me...gosh...

A shopping mall...Tun Jugah Shopping Complex..(I really like the design...very cool...)

My only thing where I can do my jobs else then blogging..hahahaha

A long road to walk that evening...Snapped this just for my direction (*sa takut sasat bah nanti ...hahahaha)

Arrived at my hotel around 3.00+ something...From the airport I just took the cab and directly the cab drove me to the Telang Usan Hotel...The taxi cost me about RM17.50 from the Kuching International Airport..Reached at the hotel, I took a short rest before went to the main town for sight seeing...huhuuh....(*malas mau masuk opis cos..masuk pun tinggal berapa jam sija bah....)..At first, it's hard for me to find Starbucks here in Kuching..Only found "Secret Recipe" cafe...Don't like to go to that cafe..A good reason is...TARLAMPAU MAHAL...hahahaha....Scared my expenses here in Kuching exceeded bah.....Above are some of the pictures that I took yesterday...