<< TasK CompLeTed iN KucHinG >>

KFC at Kuching International Airport..

Dinner Plate + Ice Lemon Tea

Ms. Hii who is so helpful during my outstation to Kuching Branch

Ms. Lee also a very kind person and very informative...huhuh

Mr. Lawrence who help me to provide things that I need

Okies...let's start the story..ahaksss...now, I'm at Kuching International Airport..blogging from KFC while posting in my blog...Same meal as before...KFC is my choice...*apa bulih buat...nda tau kadai mana yang buli dan mana yang tidak bah...khakahka....paham2 lah bah kio....After spent my days which are almost 5 days here in Kuching, I gained lots of information..Thank you so much to my colleague cos brought me to those places...I'm glad my friend......at least, I don't need to stay in the hotel room and watching Astro...wakakak....For the past few days, I felt so tired...I did lots of things...But, whenever I refer to my task that given to me...It was totally out of the aligment...wakakakaka...bah oklah...nanti sa sambung