<< WelComE To Sibu >>

Sibu's port

Pasar Besar Sibu..

Ehem...ehem...night activity okey...wakakka

This is my room...quite nice right..

A view from my room

resting area near the KFC...*Yang pondok konkrit tu...

This is the symbol of Sibu's Town

Arghhhh...felt so tired during my outstation to Sarawak...Well, what to do...job is still a job right...My tiring days expanded to Sibu's also...edeiiii...matilah kalo terus begini...This morning the weather here was not so good..It was raining heavily lah orang bilang.....I took my breakfast at the hotel's cafe..I got 2 coupons means breakfast for 2 pax....edeiiii...Teda sepa sa mau jemput...biarlah itu coupon kan..wakakakaka....Finished my breakfast at about 10.00am..After that rushed to go to the parking area to find if there any taxi available...Actually I'm rushing bai tu cos the manager waited for almost more than one hour already....So lucky cos I managed to get a taxi..It cost me only about RM7 to go to the place that I should go...Our new distribution office somewhere in Sibu town....When I arrived there at the new office, I saw the progress still running..and it almost 70% completed...I think that if like this, I cannot do my job lorr....apa bulih buat...I espected that place completed already..but due to some problems from our Purchasing Department, the office progress went very slow....In that office, I just figured out how long should I provide those internet cables...After that I asked the manager that I will make the connection cables in my room at the hotel...He just agreed...*yalah bah...men panas tu di dalam opis....walaupun hujan di luar tapi alasu tomod hilo id suang bah.....ngeh ngeh ngeh....ermm...bah, oklah...do review all those pictures...I took them here in Sibu....