<< I HaTe ThoSe ExCuseS >>

Arghhhhhhhh...refer to my subject above...now, i got headache...So stress..everytime I think of it, my head became dizzy..Can we considered it as "Migraine"...ermmm...till now I still don't know what is "Migraine" all about...Only I know when people say..."uhhh...I got migraine and they start to make unhappy face expressions....hahaha...Some people said that migraine always attack at the back of your neck or worst at your forehead....??? *wink*wink*wink.....Is it true...?? well...THEY said...not me hahahahaha...Lots of my pressure came from my job...*macamlah orang lain nda stress bah kan wakakaka....Believe it or not, I really2 stress worr at this time....too many plans canceled....at the same time my job tasks overloads already...naahh...sepa tidak stress....

Last few days, Operation Dept's Manager and Sales and Training's Manager called me up...We did the multi-conference meeting via phone...From the meeting, they asked me to go down to Kuching to consult the progress of "Untangle Firewall Server"...**WTF....why like this...Kaamatan is near to the date bah.....I'll fly to Kuching on 26th Of May...means this coming Monday...Air tickets and Accomodation's Booking already settled...Aiyaaaa....if like this, I cannot reject their request....huh!!!!!..I give them 100000 reasons but the answer still the same...YOU MUST BE THERE..... :(.......I'm scared no Kaamatan Celebration for me this year...Maybe i'll celebrate GAWAI....is it?...ya...maybe they want me to celebrate GAWAI...wakakkaka.....oklah....need to go....jam 5pm dah...mau pi main bola.....bikin panas jak kalo fikir2 ini masalah....