<< EverYtHinG BLockeD >>

Untangle's Interface

These are what Untangle can do

Some of the setting rack

Now, everything blocked already and every one week our HQ will take the reports for incoming and outgoing packets through the network/internet...Huh...what the hell, but I'm still thanks cos I still can blogging hahaha.....Actually this firewall server configured by me with my experienced colleague from Hq...thanks to him for helping me to finish up this project....So, means, 1 project done....We need to take almost 1 week to settle this things...with complaining from each department, encouraged us to work faster..Normally setting up a firewall server takes almost 1 month...but we managed to finished it up in 1 week...bravorrrr....hahahah..*puji diri sendiri tidak apa...it's motivation....khikhihkihkih....So Jicky, don't worry..I will belanja you kari kepala ikan once I reached Alor Setar this coming June...huhuhuh....Last but not least, as the conclusion...NO MORE Friendster, youtube in my company.....*sighhhhhhhhhh