<< It's Me..I'm ProUd tO Be a PurE SabaHan >>

Me in action...hahahha....kihoiiiiii....chayo...chayooo...

It was me..this picture took by Mesh during the Kaamatan celebration at Junior's house somewhere in Penampang..If I'm not mistaken it was on 7th of June 2008 night...The day before, Junior text me to come for his family's Kaamatan celebration at Kampung Pogun, Penampang...Oklah...this time I made myself to come there...When I reached there, I saw crowds are everywhere..Mesh welcomed me and Gidong and asked us to take our dinner first then join the crowds at Junior's house....well, after took our dinner, we then went to Junior's house..and it is just nearby...Inside there, few of well known members were also working on their meals...hahaha... (*tangah makan juga lah bah urang bilang...)...The best moment when I my turn to "Siop" our "Koubasanan "...hahaha....Please refer to my pic above....what do you think...?? *Ada gaya kah? muhehehehe....~~Peace~~