<< Yes..I Did It...and Happy Birthday My New Friend >>

Close-up look of HASNULHADI BIN JAHAMIN....(*wahh...bisuk bofday dia...hehe...ini post surprise untuk dia..hehe)

Snapped it with flash...

This is the wallet...

I know all of you wondered why I post this wallet with the Identity Card on it...Oklah..let me tell all of you what was going on actually..On 7th of June 2008, after I took my lunch with some other friends (Mr. Fredo and the gangs huhuhu) at Peppermint, Asia City, I drove my car and on the way back to my home, I found this wallet on the road...hahaha...believe it or not...Yes, I found it on the road.(*actually dakat2 itu batas bunga bah yang di tangah jalan tu hahahah..That time I stopped my car when the trafic light became RED..)..I picked-up the wallet and try to look inside...then I found few cards inside...there got few bank cards, membership cards, Mastercard A.k.A Credit Card, Driving License Card and IC....huh...and for sure no cash inside..(*Jangan kamurang fikir sa yang ambil or singaja kasi tau teda cash di dalam kama....sa cakap yang benar nie...hehehe)...I look at the IC and the name that written on it is HASNULHADI BIN JAHIMAN...I started to think what should I do with this wallet..I called Fredo, and asked him what should I do..he suggested me to send the wallet to the nearest Police Station...Yeah..I also thought the same thing...But then, I refused to send it to the Police Station...I followed my instinct...I tried to look for phone number inside the wallet...then I saw a piece of paper and written a phone number on it..It is 013859****....hehe..PNC maahhh...I picked up my phone and dialed the number...yes..its ringing....and a guy answered my call...then I intro myself..

Bobby : "Hello, saya bobby..Boleh saya tau dengan siapa saya bercakap"
Hasnulhadi : "saya Hadi"
Bobby :"Owh..that's great. Encik Hadi, saya ada jumpa satu wallet kepunyaan Encik Hadi. Maafkan saya sebab memeriksa wallet Encik Hadi..Tujuan saya adalah untuk menghubungi Encik Hadi berkenaan dengan wallet ini. Nasib baik sa nampak ada satu nombor telefon tertulis di atas satu kertas...(macam kertas pembayaran bila kita renew driving license kita bai tu kalo sa nda silap..."
Hasnulhadi : "Ya kah."
Bobby : "Ya. Sekarang Encik Hadi di mana? Saya mau hantar ini wallet Encik Hadi"
Hasnulhadi : "Saya sekarang di Terminal Bas Ranau."
Bobby : "Ok..saya datang dalam 20 minit"
Hasnuladi : "Ok"

After more than 20 minutes..(*hahaha...sa janji 20 minit kaka...nga lebih sudah hahaaha)..I reached at the terminal that Hasnulhadi mentioned earlier...I called him and waited for few minutes..Then, suddenly I saw him went near to my car...I get out from the car and greet him.

Bobby :"Hello. Hasnulhadi kan?"
Hasnulhadi :"Ya."
Bobby :"Ini wallet Encik Hadi."
Hasnulhadi :"Terima Kasih banyak-banyak."
Bobby :"Bukan apa Encik Hadi, sa pernah mengalami keadaan begini dan sa berasa sangat susah hati dan telah bersusah payah untuk mengurus itu dan ini pasal kehilangan document2 seperti ini. Sa berfikir tentang pengalaman saya dan saya rasa perlu bagi saya untuk menyerahkan saja wallet Encik Hadi nie sendiri daripada hantar ke Balai Polis...Nanti banyak lagi mau urus."---->ada tokok tambah sikit supaya itu ayat bagus didingar hahaha
Hasnulhadi :"Yalah..betul juga..dan terima kasih lah.."

I chatted with him for awhile and even the rain became heavy, we still chatted...hahaha..from what he explained to me, his wallet lost in Tuaran (*sa jumpa di area KK..dekat itu trafik light library...men jauh kana buang...) on the same day..and he supposed to fly back to KL in the afternoon as he will start working on Monday..Owh ya, he is a teacher somewhere in Cheras area..*Owh..rupanya ko Cikgu pula...Cikgu Hadi lah pulok hehehe...Jangan marah kio..gurau2... :P...Before we become wet, I asked permission to take leave hehehe..*hujan sudah bah...nanti basah kuyup lagi...hahaha...He then thank to me again and again...I just replied "it's ok, no problem"...On my way back home..I smiled along the way and felt satisfied cos I did the RIGHT THING....*wink*wink......

P/s : sa mau send sms sama si Hadi nie (*bisuk pagilah sa hantar..hehe..ehh inda..ni malam juga..cos..bofday dia...haha)...suruh baca ini post..I really appreciated if he can give responses to this post...hehehe...we wait and see then...~peace..aramaitieee~~

2 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. nah! ko lah contoh masyarakat yang bertimbang rasa..terharu pulak baca ur post ni..

  2. kadusmama---->my responsible kadusmama....owh ya..thanks for ur help to spread about my sister's news