<< SiBu AgaiN >>

Sibu's Swan

Well u ols', again and again..I need to travel again to Sibu, Sarawak to complete few tasks. This time I will spend about 5 days...Huh!! Da**...What to do..job is still a job...*Makan gaji mimang gini...hehehe...My flight should be on 1.45pm, 23rd Of June 2008..I booked the Maswings Air Flight since Air Asia didn't provide flight to go there...When we talk about Maswings, sure it will referred to Fokker50...*Kapal tarabang borneo yang dulu2 bai nie....It will take almost 2 hours to reach at Sibu's airport...For that reason, this time I will bring some books to read during the flight...For your information, Sibu is not that big as KK City..ermm I can say, the similarity quite same like Tuaran's or Penampang's area...hurmm...but for sure these two places are much more happening than Sibu's City...hahaha...*opsss...sorry lah..terlebih sudah...khikhikih....Last but not least, we'll see how's my trip will be this time...I hope better than before.. Sigh~~...