<< EveRythIng WenT WroNg >>

Haiyaa..thanks god, now I have the chance to update my blog...huhu...Was sad these past few days..Well, you know lots of things that I need to settle down where at the other side, problems came like waves...duh!! What a world..If you already saw my previous post, for sure you know already where am I right at the moment..Now, I'm in Sibu..Going outstation for job purposes..I don't know actually how to say..Maybe this week no luck for me..troubles came hit me..again and again..aduii...mataina kita..ambal na katahanan ako yons...muahahaha...Oklah, let me put it in a simple way...Firstly, I felt sad cos my Laptop missing on Monday, this week on 23rd Of June 2008..It cost me thousands for that laptop but sadly missing on the day I should fly to Sibu..*bayangkanlah bah..tangahari mau terbang pi outstation, nah..pagi2 hilang laptop..all documents, Mp3, Photos (*Wink..*wink...) totally lost...huh..sigh**.Forget it then..Let me tell you about Sibu's trip this time...I started work on Tuesday...On that morning, I asked the taxi driver to send me to Sibu Medical Centre...suppose I need to ask him to send me to Rejang Medical Centre...haiyaaa...again problem....huh!!...So, mau tidak mau..sa kana turun juga..Then, after the taxi left me, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to topup my mobile...*naahh...mataiii....waiting for almost 40 minutes to 1 hour to catch a taxi...So lucky when a taxi came by to send his customer to the Sibu Medical Centre..I ran for that taxi and asked him to send me to my office...So, he drove me to my office at the back of Rejang Medical Centre only....thats is the first day...The second day, this time I told the taxi driver to send me to Rejang Medical Centre...If I'm not mistaken I speak clearly already maahh...but then again, during the travel..I felt weird cos, I never seen this road before since I came....until we reached to a huge building..I think it is a musuem...hahahaha...Matiiiiiiiiii lah kalo hari2 cam gini....I need to pay more for that...bukan salah sa nga..tapi apa bulih buat...bagi ja lah....So, then goes to my 3rd day..this time I wrote it down in a piece of paper..a complete address of my office...I wrote it down while having my breakfast at the Hotel's Cafe...(The food very nice..like it very much though...hahaha..hilang sikit stress...lagi2 it's a buffet style...ngah ngah ngah...puasss hati makan banyak...)...After having my breakfast, I went to the lobby area and called for a taxi..For your information, here at TanahMas Hotel, Sibu, you can easily find a cab...no need to worry...After the taxi came, I gave him the address...Then the taxi's driver gave back that piece of paper to me..He said tolong baca.....WHAT!!!!!!!....hurmmm...sigh***** Luckily, he knew the address...huh!!...nasiblah..eventhough he can't read but at least he still got his good ears...hahahaa...oklah...will update again once I got the chance to update...see ya...~~Peace...