<< WhaT A DaY >>

Well, sorry you ols' cos I didn't update my blog frequently as before...Actually, its a busy time for me for these few months ahead...Currently I need to settle down few projects and special tasks that given to me..Huh!!...It was really tiring and stressful...but, what to do...*inilah akibat kerja makan gaji hahahaha...*tiapalah....~~~*sigh...

Today, I was so disturbed by the problem that Streamyx brought to our area (Inanam Business Centre)...Since this morning (11/08/2008), we cannot log in to the net (STREAMYX DOWN)..Huh!! Damn!!...I'm sick all of this...*edeii...what to do...Until now, I think, Streamyx is the best even though its not good enough...~~*bulihlah kampung2 kan hahaha...I already log a report to the Streamyx Call Centre...what a nice Operator who I think is a very professional when handling his customer's problem...and kinda friendly too...hehehe.... :p

So, start from tomorrow, My outstation trip will be continue again...~~~*Edei...it should be a very tiring trips...This time I will doing my work within the Sabah Area...Starting from Penampang, Keningau, Beaufort, Kuala Penyu, Papar, Lok Kawi, Kota Marudu, Kudat, Labuan, Tawau, Lahad Datu and last station should be at Sandakan....~~~*naahhh...mataiiii....na kita...hahaha..The outstation duration will be about 4-5 days which will be start tomorrow (12/08/2008) and will end on 16/08/2008 (Depends on hows the trips...)......For us (Other staffs who hold the same position as me), OUTSTATION is an objectionable..huh!!!..