<< WhaT a NicE CombiNaTioN - 080808 >>

080808 is the DATE for Beijing Olympic Games Opening (tonight bai tu kan.....huhuhu)

080808 is the DATE I bought a "Tausa Pow" (Bukan sasau kama hahaha...*suut tu kabang hahahha)....*muekekeke

080808 is the DATE Bvrry (My colleague), open a new Amanah Saham Berhad's Account (ASB)...*Sigh....jeles sa...hahaha

A close-up picture of Bvrry's Account Book

080808 is the DATE I settled up a new system....hahahaha...This is for Store's Staffs use....(*Windows 98 sija sa bagi kamurang...hahahaha...Kotoh)...

I've been thinking to make a post about this 080808's Date...hahaha..been thinking on what should I post for few days....This morning I've done few things plus un-expected event..hahahaha....When we talk about un-expected events, you all should have a hint on that right? hahaha...*jangan fikir yang bukan2 kama....sa duntung kapala nanti.......hehe...About what events?....Its a private and confidential huhuuhu...By the way, for those who will watch the Olympic Opening tonight, please enjoy....*sa mau pi aramaitieeeee...hahahha...k lah...need to continue my work....tata...~~PeaCe GamaN....