<< HaPpY DeEpAVaLi >>

Yeah...sorry for the late of posting in my blog...huh...!!Been busy for few days and had a great time with my friends...hehehe...**Sepa lagi kalo bukan o2c....hehe...So, here, I would like to wish a Happy Deepavali to those who celebrate this festival..May you all have a wonderful celebration then....Not forget also to all my Indian's friends...Happy Deepavali and may god bless you...

Ermm..what can I say over here...Oklah...I just want to say sorry cos I cannot attend and join some activities with my friends...I know, I promised it before but what can I do..I'm working on the day that Malaysia celebrates Deepavali...You people know it when you work with private sector hehehe...Working during festival eve wasn't the first time for me...Many times already...So, all I can do is just give and take...win and win situation....Else than working today, I also need to attend a meeting with other colleagues from HQ...Having meeting with no concentration at all really frustrated...huh!! what a day....Oklah...That's all for now..~~PeaCe anD I'm SLeePy...