<< YeS, I NeEd A BreaK >>

Whoohoo..it's me..."SunBathing"

Jim helped me to adjust the Life Jacket

I just laughing...hahaha...Inda berani turjun...dalam bah...wekekeke

Us...who went to Melohom Bay on that day..

Posed for photo session

A bunch of happy friends

Ready to snorkeling

Huh!!!..Not fit for me....*Inda muat hahahaha

Look at me (left)...hahaha..Pa punya gaya tu owhh kan...heheh

Look...hahaahha....whose breast is the sexiest?...hahaha

Thanks to my friend for the picture hehehe...Ermmm...did you saw it, I'm still smiling where ever I go even in the water hahaahha....

Pictures above took during our trip to Melohom Bay (Near Gayana Resort, Kota Kinabalu)..It was a short trip and we (a bunch friends of mine) had a very happy and great time...For me, I think this trip really released my tensions and stress at work...owhhhh...thanks to god...The place just ok...not as I espected hahaha..well, at least good to have fun and picnic...hahaha..thanks to Lumis for inviting me....For the rest of the story I think all of you already read it at some of my friend's blog and facebook..hehe..Bye then and will post more soon...*Ada sibuk sikit gia sia nie wekekeke..~~~PeaCe