<< WhaT a Bad LuCk >>

New tyres (After sent my car to the workshop)....aduiii....navi noh tusin ku tii.....

Ready to put the new tyres...

Closer look...

The thief changed these tyres at my car...*silaka, sampin butul derang kan.....

It was on 30th of April 2009 where "Someone" stole my tyres and changed it with another old tyres...huh!!!!...F*&K oFF!!!!!!!..It was a really bad day for me...*sighHhhhh....Actually I parked my car at Gaya Street....Behind the BSN...or Behind the "Peppermint" shop...I think, I just left my car not more than 5-6 hours...Haiyaaaaa...should be happened during the midnight....This really gave me a lesson and from now on I will never parked my car there whether day or night time....So, I hope this will be the lesson for others also...and as a reminder to all of you.."NEVER/DON'T PARK YOUR CAR AT RISKY PLACES"...Itu ja nasihat sa....wekekekKKerkke~~PeaCe...

4 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. kurang asam punya pencuri. melatup la tu tayar yg dia curi tu, trus dia tebalik temasuk gaung!

    atokoi punya ganas sa pula yg over reacted.

    tompinai, sabar sajalah. cobaan ne kanto ngawi tih. pengajaran kpd urg len juga.

    P.S: Alamak sa pun slalu parking sana. Overnight lagi tu! Skrg tia selamat suda :(

  2. cicak--->hahaha...thanks tompinai...yabah, jgn lagi ko park di kawasan sana...park di kawasan yang terang dan selamat.....mimang inda halal tu tayar tu yang pencuri tu curi...derang akan dapat balasan juga tu....we'll wait and see sijalah ki

  3. misti ko p sana time malam tu kan.. hehe... malam jumaat tu? hehe.. kan? kan?

  4. pirut--->hahahahaha....ko nie....napa ko kasih bucur rahsia nie heheheheh