<< In FRonT Of My EyEs >>

It's me at the scene

This is the fire brigade's stuff...ermmm..(*katara tia pernah kana servis itu hos kan)

They pumped down the water...

Fire Brigade Vehicle

Tour Agent Shop Lot which involved on that fire

Hahahaha...my colleagues also went there to see the fire...huhuh...From left :- Falicie, Jimmy and Bvvry...

I believed that most of you already read or heard about this case...If I'm not mistaken, the article published in Daily Express....Forgot already the date...Sorry for that huhuhu...Actually, our office is just near the scene...So, me and the rest of my colleagues took the opportunity to watch it...I saw the affected office burnt badly..*uhhhhh...nasib teda tong gas...kalo inda mcm dalam TV tu kan...ada melatup-latup hahahah....One thing about the fire brigade equipments, there's a scene when one of the fireman need to change the water hose...I saw it in front of my eyes where the water leaked out....(*katara inda da servis itu hos kan huhuhu...)...So lucky, they bring the standby water hose for backup....Thats all for my report...hahahahah....~~PeaCe

2 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. kenny ngu--->hahaha....I just pretend like reporter lah hehehe