<< KeninGau's PhoToShoOt - Part 1 >>

On our way going back to KK...Bought some "Bosou om Koubasanan Tokou" ngeh ngeh ngeh...

Before I went back to KK, I visited Keningau's Library..huhuhu...Guess what, I met with Mr. Filexdoom and Mr. Maung..hahaha...Mr. Mundu------>sia tau ko batapuk kan.....dush dush dush....

Snapped by my colleague...Room 507, Juta Hotel, Keningau

Food Stalls near the hotel..

If I'm not mistaken, that was a Church....

Pictures above showed few scenery during my outstation to Keningau last Saturday and Sunday..FYI, during the journey to Keningau, the weather that time was not very good. It had been raining since from Penampang till we reached Keningau's town..huh...**Musim ujan meh...huhuh..So, for that reason, hard for me to stop somewhere to take photos..**ah..biarlahkan...masa lain ada bah kan...kihkhihkhih...Actually, the mode was ON and OFF when I was in Keningau..For sure, I was too tired, driving along the way from my house to Keningau..edeiii...very penat worrr....well, what to do, job is still a job and I need to complete every tasks that given to me.. There in Keningau, we already had plan with my friend, Mr. Fredo (***sepa kanal nie urang..wakakaka)...we planned to follow him to go to his cousin's wedding day somewhere in Bingkor's area..Due to some problem, we cannot proceed this plan and we went for B plan..KRK mahhh...hahaha..I need text to Fredo and told him that me and my colleague at KRK...****Thanks to Mr. Dogoes for the direction..lalalalaalal..by phone only..hahaha...Me and my colleague enjoy the scene and the drinks there along with the crowds..For about 2, 3 hours after that, Mr. Fredo came with his cousins and nephew..ahakss...**datang juga nie urang..kahkahak...That nite, we had our enjoying moments at KRK Keningau, Singing, playing pool and dancing...lalalalala..The next day, I went to C12.(kalo nda silap lah...)..I need to check and fix my car's brake system..I spent about RM 150..Whatlah...***itu tokey sakap tukar brake depan..trus service brake oil...so, bila sudah tukar...sama sija keadaan dia sebelum nie...then suruh lagi tukar brake belakang...sia tukar...tapi result still the same...APAINI owhhh....masiam kana kasih budu2 nie...but you know, I still pay for it...ededeiiiiiii...budu..budunya nya sia......tiapalah kan...On our way back to Kota kInabalu, I visited Keningau's Library to meet some fren (Blogger-->Si Filexdoom and Si Maung)..At first..I walked into the library and just do a sight-seeing la..hahaha...Actually I never saw their pictures or photo..only get to know them via blogging...When I went to the counter, one of the staff looking at me and said "Macam sia kanal"--->Maung sia dingar tu ko sakap gitu hahaaha.......So, they called my name, and I greeted them and shake hand with them...muahahahah...At last I met these two blogging friends...Nice to meet with both of you Mr. Filexdoom and Mr. Maung...(**Si mundu sia tau tu dia tapuk2 nda mau jumpa...dush dush dush...hahaha)..We had chatted for few minutes before I ask a pleased to go...So, everyone..that what was going on during my trip to Keningau last Saturday and Sunday....Ehh..lupa pla...I bought one bottle of "Bosou Ikan Talapia"...heheh..koubasanan tokou begia tu...Tuhau sia nda bilih..MAHAL....apa lagi kalo itu "Bosou BAKAS" ehem...ehem....wakakkakak

*** Special thanks to Mr. Fredo and his Cousins and nephew, Mr. Dogoes, Mr. Leofantasia, Mr. FredDass, Mr. Filexdoom and Mr. Maung